"Personal Fitness Tracker" from Microsoft Office Online

On: Saturday, November 15, 2008

I submitted this template a few months ago and managed to get it approved to be published on Microsoft Online Templates. I had been disciplined enough to track my personal fitness records for the past 9 months and I am quite satisfied by the results so far. I had managed to lose 9kgs and 8% body fat since then. Happy to share this with everyone and wishing you the best of luck in achieving your goals.

To download the template, pls follow the link below: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300028771033.aspx?WT.mc_id=42

This template is for your personal use to record your daily workout routines. It would serve to help the individual and fitness enthusiast to track their statistics and gauge their performance in order to achieve their fitness targets and goals. Statistical data like body fat %, BMI and VFA could be tracked. There is a useful reference table that would auto-calculate your data and indicate in different font colors whether your stats are within the recommended allowances.

 

People who read this post also read :



1 comments on ""Personal Fitness Tracker" from Microsoft Office Online"

kazuolim said...

Hi, Shaun. Bravo! I'm glad to know that you template had got the approval.

This is the most useful template that I ever had. Thank you so much! I totally agreed that this template had help to guide us be discipline and what we wished for our fitness level as of today.