Peace Run 2008 (Post Race Report)

On: Monday, August 4, 2008




There was a good turnout for this year's event with over 2,000 participants. I managed to complete the 6.6km race in slightly over 33mins which was one of my personal best. I started off too quickly at the beginning clocking just 13mins at the 3km checkpoint and that was to be my downfall. After that, I was struggling to keep my pace and finish the race. I guess I need more training on my pacing and distancing. Anyway I was happy to have taken part and is looking forward to the next tougher race which is the Malakoff.

People who read this post also read :



2 comments on "Peace Run 2008 (Post Race Report)"

kazuolim said...

Almost every weekend we have running competition. I'm glad to say that we made it for all the runs.

Yes. Tomorrow will be a tough Malakoff run with 26km start and end at Youth Park. Must rest early tonight.

kazuolim said...

Well done! Love the way you arrange your blog. Very neat and surfing-friendly.